Followers

Thursday 1 December 2016

Dear Mr. God

Dear Mr. God,

Firstly, I hope you are not offended by me addressing you as Mr. I was taught in Sunday School, that you are male. If this is incorrect, then please accept my apologies.

The body that you supplied me with, appears to be faulty. I have been assured by medical experts, after rigorous testing of the body, that there is an inherent flaw with its basic manufacture, and is not due to normal wear and tear.

I am aware that you never supply a guarantee or warranty with any of your products, but I think that you have a legal and moral responsibility, to ensure that all of your products should always meet the normal minimum standards expected for such products, and this you have clearly failed to do.

You have seven days from the date of this letter, to either repair the fault, or to contact me, with your proposals for how you intend to rectify the fault

Please do not ignore this request, as this may result in in legal proceedings being taken against you.

Yours sincerely,

A very dissatisfied customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment